Optimize reimbursement, reduce denials and shorten your revenue cycle with our team of licensed, board-certified denial management physician advisors experienced in payer and clinical settings.
Improving Revenue & Patient Care Through Utilization Review Excellence
We focus on denial prevention to augment revenue integrity, allowing hospitals to provide higher quality care.
Compliments existing workflow for a seamless adoption
Optimize reimbursement through physician advisory
Payer and Clinical Experience
Licensed & board-certified denial management physician advisors
Physician-driven documentation aimed at identifying denial root causes
Physician Owned & Operated with Physician Advisor Solutions that:
- Increase reimbursement revenue through timely utilization review turnaround times
- Reduce denials with medical necessity determinations facilitated by physicians with payer expertise
- Reinforce revenue integrity with physician-directed discernment and healthcare analytics
- Improve quality of care and length of stay with physicians skilled in exercising complex medical judgement
- Enhance revenue cycle through excellence in utilization review
- Increase compliance with a unified approached to utilization and denial management
- Protect your revenue cycle by aligning care status to mitigate denials with physician advisor experts
Ensure appropriate level of care with our revenue integrity physician advisory solutions and optimize your revenue cycle.
More from AppriseMD
Insurance companies are more likely to approve inpatient status for surgeries included on the CMS Inpatient Only List (IPO). Total knee replacements and total hip replacements are two common procedures on the IPO list. A Peer-to-Peer review can help reverse a denial for a inpatient stay for these types of […]Read More
In a report released March 2 by OIG, investigators found “that most 2019 MA (Medicare Advantage) encounter records contained at least one adjustment code and […]